About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 36 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 40 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on March 5, 2012 | 2 CommentsBlue-Domed Church, Oia, Santorini Island
- Posted on May 9, 2011 | 12 CommentsThe small island of Santorini in Greece’s Cyclades, offers visitors a panorama that is world famous for its singular beauty. While many people travel to Santorini to spend a week or even more, thousands of people visit for a day as part of a...
- Posted on August 26, 2010 | 13 CommentsI am a true animal lover and so I hope you enjoy this post. In no particular order, here are ten of my favorite animal pictures. 1. Kangaroo – We saw this cute gal in the Singapore Zoo, a truly phenomenal animal experience. They don’t...
- Posted on April 7, 2010 | 4 CommentsCliffs of Santorini
- Posted on April 1, 2010 | 11 CommentsThere are thousands of unique sites and scenes around the world, each wonderful in their own way. However, I am constantly amazed at how many people travel without truly experiencing them. It is important to think outside the box when traveling; to find ways to...
- Posted on March 14, 2010 | 8 CommentsDogs in Santorini, Greece Last year my partner and I went on an 11-night cruise of Italy, Greece and Turkey. One of the many highlights of this amazing trip was our stopover in Santorini, Greece. Almost everyone has seen pictures of Santorini and its famous...