This week we’re talking about the latest news and trends in the travel world, from health and safety to reopenings/closings and much, much more. Eric Bowman, Managing Editor or TravelPulse.com, joins us to chat about what’s new in travel and how to best plan your next adventure.
There have been many new developments in the world of travel lately, so to help you better understand what it all means travel expert Eric Bowman joins the program to share his expertise. Just some of the topics we talk about this week include:
- How travel companies are ensuring our health and safety today
- Current state of the airlines
- Which hotels are safe in terms of cleanliness and customer care
- What destinations are opening and closing around the world
- How Americans can plan a summer getaway even with restrictions
- Reopening of Walt Disney World and what it means for the industry
- Future of the cruise industry
- Role of travel advisors in this new normal
- Great destinations for fun US road trips
Eric Bowman is the Managing Editor of TravelPulse. He loves traveling the world but currently lives in Georgia. A graduate of The University of Georgia, Eric has been working in online media, radio and TV for over a decade. Please be sure to follow him on both Twitter and Instagram.