This week we’re talking about the latest news and trends in the travel world, from the coronavirus to reclining on flights and much, much more. Jason Cochran, Editor-in-Chief of Frommers.com, joins us once again to chat about what’s new in travel and how to best plan your next adventure.
There have been many new developments in the world of travel lately, so to help you better understand what it all means travel expert Jason Cochran is once again joining the program to share his expertise. Just some of the topics we talk about this week include:
- The Coronavirus and what it means for the average traveler.
- Are cruises still safe?
- To recline or not recline during a flight – the debate wages on.
- Disney’s newest attraction – Rise of the Resistance. How to experience it and is it worth the hassle?
- What is Real ID and what does it mean for you?
- Australia post wildfires – ok to visit?
- Lifestyle hotels – fad or here to stay?
- Spring break travel – where to go and how to score the best deals.
Jason Cochran, Editor-in-Chief of Frommers.com, is the author of “Here Lies America: Buried Agendas and Family Secrets at the Tourist Sites Where Bad History Went Down” and is co-host of the weekly Frommer Travel Show on WABC in New York City. He has twice been awarded the top honors in the Lowell Thomas Awards for travel writing and has been a regular writer for Entertainment Weekly, Travel + Leisure, USA Today and many others.