1. Getting lost is the best thing in the world.
2. Success comes when you least expect it.
3. Patience is always rewarded and rudeness always penalized.
4. You’ll never get anything you want if you’re afraid to ask for it.
5. There is no right or wrong way to travel, as long as you take that first step.
6. Most people everywhere are good hearted and caring.
7. Life rewards change
8. Traveling with a beard makes you feel like a famous National Geographic explorer.
9. Nutella is mana from heaven.
10. Trust but verify is a great way to travel. Be open but not stupid.
11. It’s better to spend a little more for a better experience. In the end, that’s what we’ll have, the memories and not the money.
12. Having a cluttered suitcase often reflects a cluttered trip and dare I say cluttered mind. That being said, my suitcase is usually cluttered.
13. Speak up for yourself, no one else will.
14. Always be kind. Costs you nothing and can open up the world.
15. Sometimes it’s important to relax and detach.
16. Know what is and isn’t important in life.
17. Being afraid is perhaps the worst sin we can commit.
18. It’s ok to be wrong, just not all the time.
19. The power of a good nap can not be overstated.
20. The world is so big and dynamic it nearly paralyzes the brain.
21. I love to travel, but I love being home again maybe even more.
22. Being curious is essential to being happy.
23. There are very few ‘bad’ places anywhere in the world.
24. We are not the center of the universe.
25. Business class really is worth it.
26. Life is short; it’s more important to be satisfied and happy than rich and powerful.
27. Nutella cures grumpiness. Try it, it’s true.
28. Travel is more than just relaxing, it’s about becoming a better person.
29. Nothing in life is easy, but the hard work is always worth the reward.
30. Be daring but not stupid.
31. Don’t listen to people who tell you how to live life, live your life in your own special way.
32. So corny, but the best things in life really are free.
33. It’s fine to be independent, but support of a loved one is crucial to everyone.
34. Always talk to taxi drivers; they are the keepers of great knowledge.
35. I’m not as young as I used to be, but that has only improved my travel experience it, not hindered it.
36. Every travel experience, positive or negative, is ultimately a good one.
37. The best moments happen when you least expect them.
38. No one ever regrets travel.
39. Hard work and passion will always equal success.
40. Travel makes us stronger people, better prepared for the ups and downs of life.
41. Nutella crepes do not hold up well in the mail.
42. The answer to life really is 42.