When the FriFotos on Twitter theme for this week was announced, I was at a loss. The theme, Trick or Treat, usually conjures up images of kids in costume, pumpkins and other Fright Night antics. Yeah, I have none of that. So I thought about it for a while and realized that the terms Trick or Treat are opposites, contradictions in terms. And so, in the spirit of finding strange dichotomies from my travels and not witches or ghosts, here is my contribution to FriFotos.
1. Grass and no grass at Four Seasons Lodge at Koele, Lanai
2. Ocean and no ocean at Renaissance Koh Samui, Thailand
3. Cute and not really cute, Galapagos
4. Constant motion and the motion of the waves
5. Life experience and totally innocent
1 thought on “Beauty in Contrasts – A Travel Photo Series”
Picture 1 took my breath away. My former home! I still miss it, and I think it’s brilliant how you’ve taken simple contrasting ideas and illustrated them with beautiful photographs. I think the Life Experience vs. Innocence is my favorite!
Comments are closed.