About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on May 13, 2012 | 18 CommentsIf the gods of adventure travel had their own Mt. Olympus, it would be found somewhere in New Zealand. The Kiwis have long taken pride in their ability to outdo the rest of the world when it comes to flinging themselves from various heights and...
- Posted on July 26, 2011 | 6 CommentsLocated in the heart of New Zealand’s North Island, the Rotorua region is one of the country’s oldest tourist destinations, all because of some smelly water. The geothermal activity has made the lake area a spa destination for as long as there have been visitors...
- Posted on July 17, 2011 | 9 CommentsWhat is Zorbing? The first time I heard the word “Zorb” was during a Twitter travel chat about Australia and New Zealand. After some research, I quickly learned about the Zorb phenomenon and I knew that I had to find a way to try the...