About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
what to do paris Archive
- Posted on February 8, 2012 | 43 CommentsYou may have noticed that if I like something, I tend to write about it a lot. You only need search the site for posts on Jordan and New Zealand to see the results of my travel affection. Well my first, and still dearest, travel...
- Posted on October 6, 2011 | 11 CommentsI was going to do a slightly saccharine, flowing and probably over the top post about my thoughts on Paris. (which, if you haven’t guessed are pretty positive) I couldn’t imagine that such a post would be all that interesting, so instead I want to...
- Posted on May 5, 2011 | 32 CommentsMy first trip to Paris was eighteen years ago and while I have returned many times since, that first visit is an experience I will never forget. Here are just a few of the tips I wish I knew before that first great visit to...