About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
what to do new zealand Archive
- Posted on December 29, 2011 | 6 CommentsThis was a tough one. Last year after careful thought I chose Israel as my favorite destination of the year, and for a while I thought the Middle East would get top honors again this year with Jordan. But the more I thought and reflected,...
- Posted on December 4, 2011 | 9 CommentsI’m an impressionable person, especially when it comes to travel. It doesn’t take a lot to inspire me to travel, to build that sorrowful nagging feeling of wanderlust deep within my soul. A feature in a movie, a mention in a book, even a well...
- Posted on October 19, 2011 | 17 CommentsShocking beauty of the snow-capped Southern Alps Hobbits lurking around every corner Championship golf overlooking Hawke’s Bay at Cape Kidnappers Greeting a Maori warrior, forehead to forehead Biting into a massive Big Al burger at the one and only Fergburger in Queenstown The dubious yet...
- Posted on July 6, 2011 | 30 CommentsI recently spent a week exploring New Zealand on a whirlwind tour of the country coordinated by Tourism New Zealand as part of the Blog4NZ Project. As soon as I arrived, I knew that I had found a new favorite travel destination and I can’t...
- Posted on March 22, 2011 | 5 CommentsThis video is in support of the Blog4NZ Project. Blog4NZ is a grass-roots effort on the part of the international travel blogging community to promote all that is good about travel in New Zealand. It is a worldwide blogging event that is running from...