About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on September 18, 2011 | 16 CommentsWeird Hobbit Hotel I’m in love with New Zealand, from the rolling verdant hills of the North Island to the soaring peaks of the Southern Alps, I love it all. But it’s not just the natural beauty that draws me in, it’s the unique,...
- Posted on July 20, 2011 | 7 CommentsWaitomo Glowworm Caves My first day in New Zealand was spent in the pastoral region of the North Island known as Waitomo. As I drove along State Highway 1 to the legendary home of the glowworms, I couldn’t help but think about the adventurous day...
- Posted on July 13, 2011 | 6 CommentsLocated two hours from Auckland on New Zealand’s North Island, Waitomo is one of the country’s oldest tourist attractions. While the local Maori had known about the limestone cave system for generations, it wasn’t until 1887 when they first introduced the luminous caves to outsiders....
- Posted on June 21, 2011 | 14 CommentsA few months ago, I participated in a unique web experiment – the #Blog4NZ Project. I was just one of hundreds of travel bloggers and writers who all joined forces for one week in March with the singular goal of helping New Zealand Tourism...