About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
wadi rum desert camp Archive
- Posted on December 28, 2011 | 3 CommentsTravel has many faces and there are many factors which, when combined, create the perfect trip. Ultimately though it’s all about the experiences, what you see, do and enjoy while on your trip that is most important. I’ve been very fortunate this year to have...
- Posted on June 2, 2011 | 13 CommentsI love animals, a lot. Throw in baby animals and my heart melts and I lose all control. While in Jordan, I was lucky enough to spend some time in the desert where, to my great joy, there had been a camel baby boom. Here...
- Posted on May 31, 2011 | 8 CommentsIt had been a long day, but then again I was getting used to it during my trip to Jordan. There was a lot to do and see in the country, and the itinerary I requested from the Jordan Tourism Board had been ambitious. That...