About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
travel photography Archive
- Posted on June 28, 2012 | 1 CommentFor Sale – Art of Commerce Around the World Photo Series
- Posted on May 3, 2012 | No CommentsI wouldn’t say that flowers interest me all that much. They’re pretty, I admit, and fragrant and add a touch of elegance and beauty to their surroundings. But I’m not INTO flowers, not like some fanatics, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate them. The...
- Posted on March 29, 2012 | 6 CommentsCertain things grab my eye when taking travel photos. Cute animals, unique architecture and colorful scenes always manage to capture my attention when I’m on the road. This week I get to put into good use my preoccupation with colorful things because the #FriFotos theme...
- Posted on February 23, 2012 | 4 CommentsLocal is the theme for this week’s #FriFotos event on Twitter. Most people would take this opportunity to share photos of their region or hometown, which makes perfect sense. Sadly, and oddly, however I don’t have a lot of photos featuring my hometown of Washington,...
- Posted on February 16, 2012 | 12 CommentsThe theme for #FriFotos this week is a special one that has forced me to think about Valentine’s Day and what my partner means to me. The theme is Special Moments and I wouldn’t have any special travel moments without my partner of ten years,...
- Posted on February 6, 2012 | 7 CommentsIn just a few years phones have been transformed from mere communication tools to interactive devices that now can take phenomenal photos. With this newfound ability to produce high quality travel snaps have also come a bevy of apps to help you transform that humdrum...
- Posted on February 2, 2012 | 9 CommentsThis week the #FriFotos Twitter event theme is VILLAGE. There are a lot of different interpretations one could take, but I decided to go with the obvious and highlight some examples of village life from my travels. Enjoy!
- Posted on December 22, 2011 | 8 CommentsI’ll be doing a more robust series of my favorite travel photos from the year soon, but I want to offer a sneak peek to go along with the #FriFotos theme. Every week thousands of people from around the world share photos on Twitter along...