About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 36 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 40 Comments
As Seen In:
travel mistakes Archive
- Posted on February 1, 2012 | 27 CommentsAs I get older the more appreciative I am of just how big an idiot I was growing up. That’s probably not an uncommon feeling, most of us look back at our lives and cringe at the stupid decisions made and hard lessons learned. That’s...
- Posted on August 24, 2011 | 6 CommentsMaybe it’s because I live in Washington, DC, but while I generally believe in the inherent good nature of most people, that doesn’t mean I think they’re smart. I’m not talking about a certain level of education, I’m talking about common sense and a general...
- Posted on May 18, 2011 | 17 CommentsWhatever our background and wherever we travel, we are all constantly confronted with decisions that can have a significant impact on our trip, both in our enjoyment as well as how much we spend. Here are some typical travel crossroads and how you should proceed...