About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 33 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on April 14, 2013 | 3 Comments“Did she just coo?” I asked my guide as we entered the riverboat. “Yes, yes she did,” was the smirk-laden rejoinder and my first introduction to the eccentric but absolutely passionate Violet Lady of Toulouse, Hélène Vié. In a city known for its unique obsession...
- Posted on March 19, 2013 | 14 CommentsToulouse was one of those cities that I had heard of many times before, but didn’t actually know anything about. That all changed when I stepped off the train into what is a vibrant, energetic and beautiful city of more than half a million people,...
- Posted on June 6, 2012 | 1 CommentQuai de la Daurade in Toulouse, France