About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 36 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 40 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on August 29, 2012 | No CommentsI was already mesmerized by the perfect French countryside on the drive to Chateau de Mayragues. By perfect I mean that the hills dotted with red flowers and rustic barns seemed to have jumped out of a work by Monet. THIS was France, this was...
- Posted on July 25, 2012 | 14 CommentsBefore my French Escape trip, I wasn’t familiar with many of the small towns I visited in Southwest France. I’m not proud of that because not only are these towns amazing places to visit, they each have interesting and long histories which are worthy...
- Posted on May 25, 2012 | No Comments