About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 36 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 40 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on March 25, 2012 | 15 CommentsTwo years ago at a conference I had the great pleasure of meeting a well known travel editor and managed to separate him from one of his business cards. Later when I read through the business cards I had collected I noticed that on the...
- Posted on July 25, 2011 | 37 CommentsTo some of us it may seem that travel is fairly similar to the way it was ten, even twenty years ago. But in fact a lot has changed and many of the words and phrases we use every day have in fact been around...
- Posted on May 19, 2011 | 1 CommentI hate the term Staycation, a lot. I understand that the economy is bad and I understand that there is more stress and pressure on the average person than at any other time in recent years. But rather than shy away from even brief getaways,...