About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
St. Kitts Marriott Archive
- Posted on January 17, 2012 | 7 Comments1. Lunch on a volcano – Although this may not have been my favorite activity, (please refer to my post Paying the Price for Lunch on a Volcano in St. Kitts) in retrospect, and after some intense psychotherapy, I have come to the realization that...
- Posted on November 20, 2011 | 7 CommentsAs a guest of the St. Kitts Marriott, I had a lot of great food. Unlike a lot of other resorts, the property features a variety of culinary options that are reasonably priced and delicious, a feat which many other resorts can’t seem to achieve....
- Posted on November 9, 2011 | 6 CommentsI’m an active traveler, but I have never claimed to be in the best shape. My lack of fitness stamina never usually limits my adventures though and I’m almost always willing to try anything once. I’ve hiked Kings Canyon, the Koloiki Trail and countless other...
- Posted on October 26, 2011 | 3 CommentsThere are a lot of hotel brands I love, but for some reason Marriott has always held a soft spot in my heart. That’s why I was so thrilled when the St. Kitts Marriott invited me a few other travel writers down for a few...
- Posted on October 17, 2011 | 2 CommentsI was invited to St. Kitts by the gorgeous St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino to explore both the hotel and of course the island. I will have a lot to share about this remarkable resort and indeed the entire country in...