About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
south pacific Archive
- Posted on May 9, 2013 | 9 CommentsSo a few months ago I wrote about my obsession with the South Pacific and while I’ve never visited, it remains a place I think of often. Well lately it seems as if the universe is conspiring against me and wants to only add fuel...
- Posted on April 23, 2012 | 5 CommentsThe South Pacific is near the top of my travel wish list and I’m determined to visit someday soon. Until then, I will have to live vicariously through those who have traveled before me, like the travel writer and social media expert Angie Orth. Today...
- Posted on March 26, 2012 | 3 CommentsIt probably won’t come as a complete shock that I have always, for as long as I can remember, had a fierce sense of wanderlust. As a young child and well into adulthood, I absorbed anything and everything about foreign cultures and far-flung locales. Instead...
- Posted on December 8, 2010 | 4 CommentsI was walking through the local bookstore the other day when I stopped to look at the 2011 calendars. I have always loved calendars, particularly travel related ones of course. As I looked through the scores of options, a recurring theme popped out – many...
- Posted on September 23, 2010 | 4 CommentsBefore my recent trip to Hawaii, I wrote a brief post about the importance of the trip to me personally. The trip was one that I had wanted to make for a very long time and, over the course of my lifetime, I had constructed...