About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on August 15, 2012 | 4 CommentsIt was an armed assault. They were coming from every direction, replacements quickly taking the place of their fallen peers. Buzzing around at a rate that can only rival the late Jurassic Period, the insect life in Saskatchewan during summer can be a daunting foe....
- Posted on July 31, 2012 | 3 CommentsIf asked, I would never call myself a foodie, not really. I mean I eat and I like food, but my high level of pickiness has traditionally prevented me from getting too involved with the foodie world. Lately however I’ve found myself in a number...
- Posted on July 9, 2012 | No CommentsSaskatoon Art
- Posted on July 8, 2012 | 17 CommentsToday I leave for Saskatoon, located in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. I’ll be there all week as part of a project sponsored by the Canadian Tourism Commission and Travel + Leisure magazine: The Canadian Trailblazer Contest and the Explore Like A Local campaign. For...
- Posted on June 25, 2012 | 2 CommentsWhile I spend way too much time on social media, I don’t expect everyone else to so you may not have seen my announcements about an exciting new project sponsored by the Canadian Tourism Commission and Travel + Leisure magazine. In just a couple of...