About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
puerto vallarta Archive
- Posted on March 10, 2013 | No Comments
- Posted on April 1, 2012 | 4 Comments
- Posted on March 11, 2012 | 1 CommentPerfect Puerto Vallarta Sunset at Dreams Resort
- Posted on February 26, 2012 | 21 CommentsA couple of years ago when I was still a baby blogger, I wrote a post about why I thought that parts of Mexico were safe to visit. Talking with people, I thought that the message was getting across, that some parts of Mexico are...
- Posted on January 11, 2012 | 7 CommentsLast year I was approached by AMResorts, the provider of sales, marketing and brand management services to five brands of exclusive resort properties in Mexico and the Dominican Republic, to work together in a partnership to help promote their properties. I researched the brands and...
- Posted on January 1, 2012 | 4 CommentsMaria’s storefront is only a couple of blocks from the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta, but her proximity to the main tourist zone in this vacation wonderland didn’t detract from the flavors of the tacos. Made to order, she creates hundreds of delicious tacos in every...
- Posted on December 22, 2011 | No CommentsWhen I arrived at the Dreams Resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico I thought I knew what to expect. Tropical views with swaying palms were a given, as was a pina colada with a sweet cherry to accompany me to the pool. What I didn’t expect...
- Posted on December 15, 2011 | 2 CommentsThe holidays are upon us, which led to the fitting #FriFotos theme this week: Festive. I was recently in Puerto Vallarta where the city was celebrating the Festival of Guadalupe and getting ready for the Christmas holiday. Here are some photos of a very festival...
- Posted on December 11, 2011 | 6 CommentsA few weeks ago I was approached by the fine folks over at AMResorts to partner together on a pretty exciting initiative. AMResorts is the provider of sales, marketing and brand management services to five brands of exclusive resort properties in Mexico and the Dominican...