About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 36 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 40 Comments
As Seen In:
passports with purpose Archive
- Posted on November 27, 2012 | 6 CommentsFor the third year in a row I’m thrilled to announce that LandLopers is participating in the remarkable travel blogger charitable drive Passports With Purpose. Passports with Purpose is a coordinated effort by hundreds of travel bloggers around the world to give back to areas...
- Posted on December 11, 2011 | No CommentsA couple of weeks ago I announced my involvement in a remarkable online fundraising effort, Passports with Purpose. Passports with Purpose is a coordinated effort by hundreds of travel bloggers around the world to give back to areas of the world that need it the...
- Posted on November 30, 2011 | No CommentsI am pleased to announce that LandLopers is once again joining the massive online fundraising effort known as Passports with Purpose. This year the goal is lofty but simple: raise $80,000 to build two libraries to help the children and communities of two villages in...
- Posted on November 19, 2010 | 8 CommentsI am very pleased to announce that LandLopers is joining more than 100 other travel bloggers in the 2010 Passports with Purpose fundraiser. This remarkable, online fundraiser was originally the altruistic brain child of Debbie Dubrow, Michelle Duffy, Pam Mandel, and Beth Whitman, the bloggers...