About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 33 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on June 1, 2010 | 9 CommentsParis is the most popular tourist destination in the world, so it is remarkable if there is anything new for the visitor to discover. While these spots may be familiar to some, for many they offer a unique view of the City of Light....
- Posted on May 9, 2010 | 2 CommentsOddly enough, Rome is a city of obelisks. Amongst the most impressive are eight ancient Egyptian and five ancient Roman obelisks spread throughout the city like chess pieces. Obelisks were prominent in the architecture of the ancient Egyptians, who placed them in pairs at the...
- Posted on April 12, 2010 | No CommentsEvening in Rome Rome has a certain quality that endears it to anyone who has been there and even people who have never visited. Maybe it’s the culture, the food, the people or a combination of all three. Regardless, part of what makes Rome...