About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 33 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
New York Archive
- Posted on December 14, 2012 | 14 CommentsEven a city as large and extreme as New York City gets into the holiday spirit, although in a way completely unique from any other city in the world. A combination of long held traditions and more modern but no less fun experiences have crafted...
- Posted on July 3, 2012 | No CommentsNew York City Skyline
- Posted on May 6, 2012 | No CommentsStatue of Liberty in New York Harbor
- Posted on February 14, 2012 | 15 CommentsToday I am pleased to feature a guest post by Leslie Koch. Leslie is the founder of DowntownTraveler.com, an online magazine for urban travelers who crave arts, culture and adventure. Leslie lives in New York City, where she settled after completing a year-long, round-the-world trip...
- Posted on December 18, 2011 | 1 CommentToday I am very pleased to present a guest post by travel blogger and fellow Washingtonian, Christina Saull. Her full bio follows the piece, but be sure to check out her site My View from the Middle Seat for the best in D.I.N.K. travel. Every...
- Posted on July 1, 2010 | 4 CommentsLast week I asked you, my readers, to decide what I should do while in New York. NYC & Company was generous enough to offer each TBEX (travel blogger conference) attendee a NYC City Pass, allowing us admission to six of the most popular attractions...