About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on January 17, 2011 | 14 CommentsI believe that we are bearing witness to a huge paradigm shift in travel planning and preparation. As social networks continue to grow and mature, they will replace many traditional information sources. In the spirit of this revolution, I want to introduce a new series...
- Posted on October 24, 2010 | 3 CommentsI have many favorite places around the world where I love to just relax and revel in being a tourist. One of my favorite spots is Montmartre, in Paris. Montmartre is a top tourist spot not only for its amazing, and free (I’m looking at...