About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on February 19, 2012 | No CommentsCliffs of Masada in Israel
- Posted on December 31, 2010 | No CommentsThe #1 pick for my favorite travel photo of 2010 is this view of the Judean Desert and the Dead Sea from the cliffs of Masada. When I visited in October the heat was sweltering atop the cliffs of this ancient fortress, which rise more...
- Posted on October 29, 2010 | 3 CommentsView of the cliffs of the ancient fortress Masada, which rises more than 1,300 feet and overlooks the Judean Desert and the Dead Sea. The Masada fortress sits high atop an isolated rock plateau and is the legendary site of a Roman siege that prompted...