About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on May 21, 2012 | 12 CommentsI live in Washington, DC, a city that has had the honor of serving of the capital of the United States for more than two-hundred and twenty years. However, it’s not the only capital the country has had, a fact most American school kids know...
- Posted on March 25, 2012 | 15 CommentsTwo years ago at a conference I had the great pleasure of meeting a well known travel editor and managed to separate him from one of his business cards. Later when I read through the business cards I had collected I noticed that on the...
- Posted on February 1, 2011 | 9 CommentsLife is a popularity contest. You spend your early years trying to get noticed so that one day, you too, will be able to sit at the cool kids’ table. Then once you enter the work world you realize that it too is all about...