About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on February 8, 2011 | 3 CommentsSeveral months ago, I announced that LandLopers had been selected to participate in an innovative new program, the Lana’i Visitor’s Bureau New Media Artist-in-Residence Program. The program includes seven travel bloggers who will each visit the Hawaiian island of Lana’i at different times over a...
- Posted on September 19, 2010 | 5 CommentsWe had a very hard travel choice to make. At the conclusion of work obligations on the Island of Oahu in Hawaii, we wanted to take some time to see another part of the State and, more importantly, to relax. When one solicits travel advice...