About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 36 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 40 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on March 1, 2011 | 11 CommentsAs I wrote yesterday, I was invited by the kind people at Lufthansa to join them as they introduced their A380 service to North America. I arrived in Frankfurt on Saturday, in time to learn more about Lufthansa, the A380 and most importantly, to join...
- Posted on February 27, 2011 | No CommentsOn Monday, February 28th, Lufthansa will achieve a major milestone for the airline, with the inaugural service of their newest A380 mega plane from Frankfurt to New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport. This is Lufthansa’s fifth A380 and the first one to service North...