About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 36 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 40 Comments
As Seen In:
lanai city Archive
- Posted on November 2, 2011 | 1 CommentHawaii is a place of dreams and expectations. Most people have a mental image of Hawaii whenever the destination comes up in conversation, and for the most part these conceptions are proven true. There is one place though that lives up to the notions of...
- Posted on March 8, 2011 | 4 CommentsI used to love watching the 1990′s TV show, Northern Exposure. There was just something so alluring about the small, quirky town on the edge of the known world that instantly drew me in. That’s why I was thrilled to find a real life...
- Posted on February 23, 2011 | 2 CommentsHotel Lanai If you a frequent, or even infrequent, reader of this site, then you are no doubt aware that I was recently on the island of Lana’i as part of the Lana’i Visitor’s Bureau New-Media-Artist-in-Residence Program. While there, we had the unique opportunity to...
- Posted on February 22, 2011 | 4 CommentsOur last, full day on Lana’i was bittersweet. We had a wonderful time exploring parts of the island we had never seen, but are sad to leave. All good things must come to an end though and here are the highlights from our fifth full...
- Posted on February 21, 2011 | No CommentsThe third and fourth days of our Visit Lana’i trip were busy, but a lot of fun. Here are some of the highlights from the perfect Lana’i weekend.
- Posted on September 19, 2010 | 5 CommentsWe had a very hard travel choice to make. At the conclusion of work obligations on the Island of Oahu in Hawaii, we wanted to take some time to see another part of the State and, more importantly, to relax. When one solicits travel advice...