About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
koh samui Archive
- Posted on April 3, 2013 | No Comments
- Posted on January 23, 2011 | 10 CommentsThe main goal of the travel industry is to sell a dream, a concept of the perfect trip. A vacation is a major expense for most people and while it is a large investment, it is often heavily influenced by pure, raw emotion. To get...
- Posted on August 26, 2010 | 1 CommentRenaissance Koh Samui Thailand is a great budget friendly destination, which is particularly well seen in its islands. Located off of both Thai coasts, there are hundreds of little mounds of paradise where you may find a calm respite from the hectic and sometimes...
- Posted on August 4, 2010 | 16 CommentsI am a huge animal lover and consider myself to be well informed and even active when it comes to animal rights issues. I’m not an extremist by any stretch, I love steak too much for that, but I would certainly self-identify as a conservationist....
- Posted on March 29, 2010 | 4 CommentsWhenever we travel, we always try to eat at a local Indian restaurant at least once. It’s a perfect choice when we’re tired of whatever the local specialty is, but aren’t prepared to order a Big Mac either. Sometimes this culinary tradition has been...