About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
jordan attractions Archive
- Posted on June 8, 2011 | 10 CommentsFood is a important part of any travel experience, and one that I always look forward to investigating. Rather than seek out the fancy, five-star dining, I’m always looking for local cuisine. Not only is this simple food cheaper, it’s almost always better than the...
- Posted on June 7, 2011 | 7 CommentsWhen I first saw my schedule from the Jordan Tourism Board, I got very excited. They were kind enough to invite me to explore their country, and I couldn’t wait. I love history and I knew that Jordan’s influence in the region and in world...
- Posted on June 2, 2011 | 13 CommentsI love animals, a lot. Throw in baby animals and my heart melts and I lose all control. While in Jordan, I was lucky enough to spend some time in the desert where, to my great joy, there had been a camel baby boom. Here...
- Posted on June 1, 2011 | 10 CommentsOn the first day of touring Jordan, we drove past a roadside stand selling bright green watermelons when the driver, Mahmoud, made a comment that marked the beginning of an epic food quest. He said that one of his favorite things to do is to...
- Posted on May 31, 2011 | 8 CommentsIt had been a long day, but then again I was getting used to it during my trip to Jordan. There was a lot to do and see in the country, and the itinerary I requested from the Jordan Tourism Board had been ambitious. That...