About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 36 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 40 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on October 22, 2010 | 1 CommentI captured this image while on my way to the Kotel, or the Western Wall. The combination of smoke emanating from the nearby food stalls and the mad rush to get to the wall made for a wonderful frenzy.
- Posted on October 21, 2010 | 2 CommentsLater this evening, I will be embarking on an 11 hour flight from Philadelphia to Tel Aviv for a remarkable adventure. I am traveling solo to Israel for a week to tour about and see as much as I can in this small, but remarkable...
- Posted on October 17, 2010 | 5 Comments1998. That was the last time I went on a solo trip that was not business related. Every other vacation or trip has been with my partner or other people. That will change later this week when I board US Airways flight 796 to Tel...
- Posted on July 13, 2010 | 23 CommentsI was recently talking about travel with a friend, and the concept of difficult travel arose. His position was that he would travel to any locale, regardless of the potential danger. I argued that it was inherently irresponsible to knowingly put yourself in a dangerous...