About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
Grand Bahama Island Archive
- Posted on September 17, 2012 | No Comments
- Posted on February 29, 2012 | No CommentsGrand Bahama Island
- Posted on October 18, 2011 | 3 CommentsLocated across the street from the Grand Lucayan Resort on Grand Bahama Island is the Port Lucaya Marina, home to UNEXSO, the Underwater Explorers Society. UNEXSO is a full service dive shop and marine experience company, the highlight of which is their famous dolphin encounter....