About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on September 17, 2013 | No Comments
- Posted on July 10, 2013 | 8 CommentsA couple of weeks ago my partner and I were relaxing on a mini-break to Amelia Island, Florida and decided to drive up to Savannah, Georgia for the day. Savannah is one of those aspirational places that everyone seems to want to visit, including us....
- Posted on July 2, 2013 | 15 CommentsMy partner and I recently spent a few days of R&R on Amelia Island in Florida. On our last day we decided to drive up the coast for a day trip to a new city for us – Savannah, Georgia. I’d long heard great things...
- Posted on March 29, 2012 | 5 CommentsThere are a few things I must have when I travel. A Clean bed, hot shower, Wi-Fi and most importantly, Diet Coke are all necessary components of the travel experience for me. I’ve been an ardent fan of Diet Coke for at least twenty years,...
- Posted on February 19, 2012 | 5 CommentsToday is Presidents Day in the United States; a day to celebrate, um, Presidents and more importantly it’s a day off from work. What connection does this have to a travel blog? Well, Presidents are human too and need vacations just like anyone else. Not...