About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
franz josef glacier Archive
- Posted on August 21, 2011 | 10 CommentsMy trip to New Zealand was a blur of sheep, gorgeous views and of course roads – lots of roads. I recently wrote about my first day driving on the Great West Coast Road of New Zealand’s South Island, but it was the second day...
- Posted on August 18, 2011 | 4 CommentsI can safely say without exaggeration that I loved just about every moment of my trip to New Zealand. There’s a spirit to the country that seemed to capture my own. In spite of my Kiwiphilia, there were highs and lows, just as on any...
- Posted on August 16, 2011 | 3 CommentsWest Coast Drive NZ Part I I was looking forward to exploring the West Coast region of New Zealand’s South Island, even if it meant a lot of driving. I enjoyed driving around New Zealand, in spite of driving on the left-hand side of...