About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 36 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 40 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on July 1, 2013 | No Comments
- Posted on August 21, 2012 | No CommentsContinental Divide at Loveland Pass, Colorado
- Posted on June 21, 2012 | 2 CommentsTravel can be transformative, it can be educational, it can be powerful. It can also just be reduced to some jokes and maybe a little slapstick. I was in Colorado recently for a conference and had the great opportunity to participate in an all day...
- Posted on June 20, 2012 | 2 CommentsRed Rocks Amphitheatre, Colorado