About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
chichen itza Archive
- Posted on April 30, 2012 | 3 CommentsI’ve been to the Yucatan in Mexico several times, usually as a way to quickly recharge and to enjoy the beautiful beaches. It’s hard to pass up on an opportunity to visit paradise, which is why when the JW Marriott invited me down to stay...
- Posted on April 29, 2012 | 1 CommentDescent of the Feathered Serpent at Chichen Itza
- Posted on March 19, 2012 | No CommentsThere was a brief time in my life when I thought I would actually be an archeologist. I blame Indiana Jones and a fierce desire to uncover lost secrets of history for this passion. Then I realized that math and science were involved and I...