About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
Best iPad travel apps Archive
- Posted on February 24, 2011 | 7 CommentsEurope is one of the top travel destinations in the world, and with good reason. History, culture, food – Europe has a lot going for it. Given the number of countries, customs and languages, it can sometimes be tricky to navigate, especially for the first...
- Posted on February 2, 2011 | 6 CommentsAlmost everyone wants to save money on their next trip, and fortunately technology is in a position to help us become masters of frugality like never before. There are thousands of travel apps on the market, each seemingly designed to fit a particular niche. Of...