About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on September 12, 2012 | 8 CommentsIf you ever visit Barcelona there’s one thing you can’t miss; the city-wide obsession with the early 20th century architect Gaudi. Opinions on this great master’s work are varied, from hatred to passionate love. Personally, I’m not sure how I feel about his work but...
- Posted on August 7, 2012 | 9 Comments1. Beauty – Sure, most people know that the Costa Brava region is pretty, but it’s more than just nice beaches. My first exposure to the region was in Barcelona; a giant metroplex but one that manages to retain its traditional character and beauty. Much...
- Posted on June 24, 2012 | 13 CommentsI’m not an art critic, I wouldn’t even say that I particularly care for art. I’m not completely boorish though, there are some artists I like and I do indeed have many works, originals and reproductions hanging with reverence in my home. But architecture, that’s...
- Posted on May 28, 2012 | 2 CommentsPark Guell Barcelona