About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on August 30, 2011 | 1 CommentEven though it was April, it was still chilly as we left the train station and headed into the center of Salzburg. We were only there for the day, en route between Munich and Vienna. Since I have watched “The Sound of Music” more times...
- Posted on April 9, 2010 | No CommentsMany countries have a dish or meal for which they are famous. Foodies may scoff at the following list, but the fact remains that these foods are well known for a reason. Don’t let others tell you what you should and should not enjoy. Traveling...
- Posted on April 1, 2010 | 11 CommentsThere are thousands of unique sites and scenes around the world, each wonderful in their own way. However, I am constantly amazed at how many people travel without truly experiencing them. It is important to think outside the box when traveling; to find ways to...