About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 34 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 39 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on January 29, 2013 | 5 CommentsI knew we didn’t have a lot of time in Switzerland, but there was nothing I could do. We were traveling by train from Italy to Brussels and the great Alpine nation of neutrality was just a pit stop, a way station. I promised myself...
- Posted on December 31, 2012 | 6 CommentsJust a couple of hours north of Milan lies the Italian mountain town of Tirano. No, not Torino the site of the 2006 Olympic Games, which is slightly confusing when planning a trip. The lesser known Tirano may not have held the world stage like...