About Matt LongWho am I? I am a typical Gen-Xer and recovering cubicle-dweller who has a passion for all things travel. My site brings a unique perspective that is hard to find online. I am not a backpacker, nor am I...
GET YOUR LANDLOPERS UPDATES
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
11 April 2013 11:55 PM | 25 Comments
- 20 Things Every Smart Traveler Should Know
11 March 2013 11:55 PM | 41 Comments
- Five Foods You Must Eat in Europe
12 November 2012 8:10 PM | 36 Comments
- Five Reasons to Stop Dreaming and Travel Now
16 April 2012 11:55 PM | 58 Comments
- So What’s Reykjavik Really Like?
28 February 2012 11:55 PM | 40 Comments
As Seen In:
- Posted on November 28, 2012 | 28 Comments1. Be prepared – Going on a safari is not your standard travel experience. First of all, it’s probably the result of a lot of planning and saving on your part and because of that you expect to get a lot out of the experience....
- Posted on November 19, 2012 | 13 CommentsIn 1855 David Livingstone found himself in a canoe traveling down the Zambezi River towards what the locals called ‘smoke that thunders.’ The sound is what he heard first, a tremendous roar heard from miles away. Then as they approached the thick columns of spray,...
- Posted on August 30, 2012 | 6 CommentsIf you travel internationally, border crossings are by definition a necessary (and necessarily unpleasant) part of the experience. While I personally find the process of declaring my travel intentions to a bored, low level civil servant to be pointless and time consuming, there’s not much...