Why Should You Partner With LandLopers?
The mission of LandLopers is to inspire people to see the best the world has to offer, one experience at a time. My name is Matt Long and I launched LandLopers in early 2010 to help people travel more often and to have more fun along the way. I have visited more than 60 countries and all seven continents and am committed to sharing my incredible adventures. Visit this page for more information on my travel writing experience.
My extensive leisure and business travel experience makes LandLopers the perfect resource for the modern traveler. LandLopers remains one of the few travel sites that provides inspiration and information for professionals, couples and families who want to make the most out of limited vacation time, while still getting value from their travel investment. I call this luxury adventure travel, others call it a lot of fun.
For all sponsorship and PR inquiries, please contact me directly: Matt(at)LandLopers.com or use the contact form.
Below is an overview of my full media kit, which you can access here.
Specifically, LandLopers readers are interested in:
- International & Domestic Travel, including “off-the-beaten-path” travel
- Practical travel tips
- Adventure, luxury, experiential and sustainable travel
- Travel technology and new products
All information current as of March 2013 (Full Press Kit)
- 50,000 – 65,000 unique visitors per month
- 100,000+ monthly page views
- 24,000+ Twitter followers
- 5,000+ Facebook Fans
- Instagram followers: 1,100
- Klout: 79
- Kred Top 50 Travel Bloggers
- All content syndicated to Pulse and FlipBoard iPad apps, each have more than 20 million users
- Google PR: 5
- Member of the North American Travel Journalists Association & the International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association
Around the Web
- Posts are syndicated to Lonely Planet’s online travel guides (as part of BlogSherpa), Flipboard, Pulse News Apps, Google Currents and Alltop.
- Named by Cision as one of Top 10 Travel Bloggers on Twitter
- Named to Christopher Elliott’s 13 Twitter personalities to follow in 2013
- AFAR Magazine Ambassador
- Articles and interviews have been featured on GO: AirTran Inflight Magazine, Huffington Post, National Geographic Traveler Intelligent Travel Blog, CNN Go, BBC Travel, ProBlogger, TravelDudes, Twenty-Something Travel, Global Basecamps, Travel Mamas, Italofile, Indie Travel Podcast, Brendan’s Adventures and many more.
- LandLopers is also listed in many Top Travel Blog lists including most recently Christopher Elliott’s 13 Twitter personalities to follow in 2013.
Press + Social Media Trips
I am an experienced traveler and writer who can help promote your experience or destination to my readers and followers via social media as well as LandLopers.com. I am is always looking for new and exciting locations to share with my readers, as long as they fit the theme and mission of LandLopers.com.
I have extensive experience in successfully promoting destinations, hotels, tours and restaurants on sponsored blog trips. My contributions to these blog trips include ‘real-time’ marketing (utilizing my social networks to gain coverage during the trip), blog posts and and post placement on other web sites and publications.
Some of my previous travel partners include:
- Riviera Maya, Mexico
- The Bahamas
- Lanai, Hawaii
- New Zealand
- Omni Hotels
- St. Kitts Marriott
- San Juan Marriott
- InterContinental Hotels
- Four Seasons
- Ritz Carlton
- Plus many other destinations, properties and travel related companies
Readership and online influence continue to grow, making LandLopers an excellent advertising opportunity for travel-related businesses. A variety of advertising options are offered:
- Sponsorship package – Become an official sponsor of LandLopers. The sponsorship package includes product endorsements both online and offline (as a brand ambassador), blog posts and banners
- Banners – various sizes are accepted both site-wide or on individual pages
- Post Sponsor – become a sponsor of any upcoming LandLopers post or topical series
- Product reviews – sponsored product reviews are accepted subject to LandLopers editorial conditions
Please email for rates, sizes and position options: Matt(at)LandLopers.com or use the contact form.
I am an experienced public speaker and have had the honor of engaging audiences around the world about travel, social media and blogging. I am happy to consider new requests to speak at conferences and events.
As a travel writer and blogger, I sometimes receive discounted or complimentary travel from hotels or destinations. I also may receive complimentary gear and books to review. Please know that all reviews will be very honest, be they positive or negative. I will also ALWAYS indicate when I have received complimentary or discounted travel and gear. What is most important is to provide LandLopers readers with the best information available to help them as they plan their next trip.